Raspberry Matcha Lemonade: A Wild Recipe
Besides being as nutritious as ten cups of regular green tea, Wild Matcha is extremely easy to use and versatile.
The whisking with hot water part of this recipe could be substituted for a simple shaking in the mason jar with ice, but we like to take this extra step to get maximum absorption.
If you are in a rush, just add the matcha to your drink mix at the last step and shake until mixed!
Wild Matcha Raspberry Lemonade
Makes 24 ounces of delicious matcha lemonade. It tastes even better once it's sat in the fridge overnight... just make sure you shake it good before drinking.
- 1-2 TSP Wild Matcha
- 1 TSP Wild Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 Lemon
- 1-3 TBSP Xylitol or Preferred Sweetener
- 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup hot water (175°)
- 1.5 cups cold water
- Roll Lemon (this gets you more juice), slice in half and juice into jar
- Add raspberries to jar
- Muddle into the lemon juice until pulverized
- Add 1 TSP Wild Vanilla
- In separate bowl, add xylitol and 1/2 cup hot water
- Stir to dissolve then pour into main jar
- In separate bowl, add 1-2 TSP Wild Matcha
- Add 1/2 cup hot water and whisk until frothy
- Add matcha to jar and 1.5 cup cold filtered water
- Pour over ice, cover and shake