Raspberry Matcha Lemonade: A Wild Recipe
Besides being as nutritious as ten cups of regular green tea, Wild Matcha is easy to use and versatile.
The whisking with the hot water part of this recipe could be substituted for a simple shaking in the mason jar with ice, but we like to take this extra step to get maximum absorption.
If you are in a rush, add the matcha to your drink mix at the last step and shake until mixed!
Wild Matcha Raspberry Lemonade
Makes 24 ounces of delicious matcha lemonade. It tastes even better once its sat in the fridge overnight... make sure you shake it good before drinking.
- 1-2 TSP Wild Matcha
- 1 TSP Wild Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 Lemon
- 1-3 TBSP Xylitol or Preferred Sweetener
- 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup hot water (175°)
- 1.5 cups cold water
- Roll Lemon (this gets you more juice), sliced in half, and juice into a jar
- Add raspberries to jar
- Muddle into the lemon juice until pulverized
- Add 1 TSP Wild Vanilla
- In a separate bowl, add xylitol and 1/2 cup hot water
- Stir to dissolve then pour into the main jar
- In a separate bowl, add 1-2 TSP Wild Matcha
- Add 1/2 cup hot water and whisk until frothy
- Add matcha to the jar and 1.5 cups cold filtered water
- Pour over ice, cover and shake