A guilt-free, real food dessert that is perfect for fall!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 325F Convention or 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, then slowly add in the coconut oil while you continue to whisk the eggs.
- Promptly begin to pour the egg mixture into the dry mix while you whisk it until smooth.
- Fold in the veggies.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish. Add the dough to the baking dish and spread it out to flatten. Smooth out the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the edges begin to separate from the side and the blondies turn golden brown and are firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and let them cool before cutting into.