Recipe Credit: The Castaway Kitchen
- 2 tsp Wild Turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 16oz sparking water
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine lemon juice, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, pepper, honey, vinegar, ginger and water in a blender.
- Blend until well combined, about 30 seconds on high.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve into two cups.
- Top each cup off with ice cold sparking water. You can even use your favorite flavored sparking water, like Lime La Croix!